Swinton Insurance appoints BJL ahead of rebrand
Swinton Insurance has appointed Manchester-based BJL to its estimated £3m ad account, with a long-term brief to develop and reinvigorate the insurance brand.
BJL’s first work for Swinton Insurance will be to educate and excite its staff about the changes, as well as starting to work on developing a new look and feel across Swinton’s branches and marketing.
The work will include refreshing Swinton’s website and then expanding to involve advertising at a later stage.
It is understood BLJ picked up the business after a competitive pitch against agencies from both Manchester and London.
Gerald McLarnon, marketing director at Swinton Insurance, said: "BJL stood out from the competition due to their unparalleled combination of keen industry insight and creative excellence, and we’re looking forward to working with them in partnership on our brand strategy for the foreseeable future."
Based on its experience with financial brands such as Yorkshire Building Society and Provident Personal Credit, BJL will aim to develop a brand identity that is rooted n research and insight.
Amanda Steele, a director at BJL, said: "Swinton is a fantastic brand, with a strong heritage in the financial services sector and an enduring high-street presence, and we’re looking forward to bringing the benefits of our sector experience and creativity to this next exciting phase in their development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood