Swinton Insurance appoints BJL ahead of rebrand
Swinton Insurance has appointed Manchester-based BJL to its estimated £3m ad account, with a long-term brief to develop and reinvigorate the insurance brand.
BJL’s first work for Swinton Insurance will be to educate and excite its staff about the changes, as well as starting to work on developing a new look and feel across Swinton’s branches and marketing.
The work will include refreshing Swinton’s website and then expanding to involve advertising at a later stage.
It is understood BLJ picked up the business after a competitive pitch against agencies from both Manchester and London.
Gerald McLarnon, marketing director at Swinton Insurance, said: "BJL stood out from the competition due to their unparalleled combination of keen industry insight and creative excellence, and we’re looking forward to working with them in partnership on our brand strategy for the foreseeable future."
Based on its experience with financial brands such as Yorkshire Building Society and Provident Personal Credit, BJL will aim to develop a brand identity that is rooted n research and insight.
Amanda Steele, a director at BJL, said: "Swinton is a fantastic brand, with a strong heritage in the financial services sector and an enduring high-street presence, and we’re looking forward to bringing the benefits of our sector experience and creativity to this next exciting phase in their development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media