Glue Isobar hires Douglas Le Patourel to run Kellogg's
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 February 2013 08:05AM
Glue Isobar, the Aegis-owned agency, has appointed Douglas Le Patourel as the business director on its pan-European Kellogg account.
Le Patourel was previously a group account director at JWT, where he managed the central and global digital activity for Shell.
He replaces Tom Barker, who left the agency last year and has since joined the BBC as a digital marketing consultant.
Prior to JWT, Le Patourel was a client services director at Publicis in Johannesburg.
His appointment follows the hiring last week of Nick Bailey, from AKQA Amsterdam, as the executive creative director of Glue Isobar.
Penny Herriman, the chief executive of Glue Isobar, said: "Doug brings a huge amount of experience in running big digital accounts on a global scale. This appointment marks an important next step in our relationship with Kellogg."
Last month Kellogg's UK marketing chief, Peter Harrison, is to assume a more commercial role following the company's acquisition of snack brand Pringles.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior - Mid Weight Planner Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£44000 per annum, City of London
- senior account manager > BEAUTY BRAND > top London agency collectivo Up to £35,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - international B2B Comms agency JEFFERSON £25-30k plus bonus and benefits , London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - integrated comms agency JEFFERSON £32-39k plus bonus and benefits , Hayes, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer Smart Energy GB £28,000 + generous benefits, holidays and pension contributions, London (Greater)