Diary - UM's Lena Bel wins Elle's most stylish ad person award
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 February 2013 11:55AM
Universal McCann's media planning executive, Lena Bel, has won Elle's 'Most Stylish Ad Person' competition.
Bel won the competition, which launched last month, after being shortlisted to the last three, from more than 130 entries.
The competition, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, formed part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
As her prize, Bel will receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards this evening, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London.
Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers judged the competition.
Bel was shortlisted along with digital planner/buyer Anne Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek, a media assistant from MEC.
She was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweartshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper