Blue Dragon launches comical ad campaign
Blue Dragon, the Asian food brand, has launched a comical ad campaign that features a character called Charlie who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir fry.
The TV ad by JWT includes the strapline, ‘Make your stir fry legendary with Blue Dragon’.
Russell Ramsey was the executive creative director on the ad, working with the executive digital creative director, Ricardo Figueira. The art director was Christiano Neves and the copywriter was Bruno Xavier.
Kirk Jones directed the ad through production company Tomboy Films. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The TV spot launched yesterday, supported by the ‘Legendary Stir Fry Maker’ Facebook app, which includes the ‘spin a wok’ game that generates stir-fry recipes. Users can either choose their ingredients from what they have left in their fridge or cupboards to generate suggestions, or they can click "surprise me" for total inspiration.
The recipes, as well as a user’s secret stir fry ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK