MediaCom promotes Simon Broderick to lead TV buying
MediaCom has promoted associate director Simon Broderick to the position of head of TV, replacing Phil Hall.
In his new role Broderick will work alongside Hall in his position of joint head of investment to ensure MediaCom continues to drive competitive pricing for its range of clients such as BSkyB and Volkswagen.
Broderick will also look to develop ways he and the agency can trade more innovatively with media owners.
At MediaCom since 2007, Broderick was promoted to senior TV buyer in 2008, became a media manager in 2009 and then an associate director of investment in 2011. He has worked on clients such as atWest and Ronseal and most recently run Sky’s TV business.
Broderick previously worked in the TV buying department of Mindshare in Ireland.
Hall, who was promoted to managing partner in October, said: "Anyone who has worked with Simon will know what a determined and talented buyer he is, which has gained the mutual respect of media owners and agency clients alike.
"Simon’s got the perfect mixture of ‘old-school’ TV buying rigor but also a forward-thinking attitude, looking at new ways of trading and creating value for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing and Communications Manager University of Bath Starting from £37,756, rising to £45,053, Bath, Somerset
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show