Pernod Ricard picks AnalogFolk for Malibu
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
The shop’s remit will include global digital strategy, platform development, mobile, content creation and social media across Malibu’s product range.
The appointment of AnalogFolk, which has worked on previous Pernod Ricard projects and landed the brief without a pitch, coincides with Malibu shifting its ad strategy to delivering content and experiences to customers.
Katarina Nielsen, the global brand director of Malibu and Kahlua at Pernod Ricard, said: "This appointment underlines how serious we are about using digital as a catalyst to change the way we approach all communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + car allowance and benefits, Watford
- Middleweight Designer PFJ £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + extensive benefits, London
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Account Manager | Integrated agency | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push