Pernod Ricard picks AnalogFolk for Malibu
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
The shop’s remit will include global digital strategy, platform development, mobile, content creation and social media across Malibu’s product range.
The appointment of AnalogFolk, which has worked on previous Pernod Ricard projects and landed the brief without a pitch, coincides with Malibu shifting its ad strategy to delivering content and experiences to customers.
Katarina Nielsen, the global brand director of Malibu and Kahlua at Pernod Ricard, said: "This appointment underlines how serious we are about using digital as a catalyst to change the way we approach all communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement