Pernod Ricard picks AnalogFolk for Malibu
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
The shop’s remit will include global digital strategy, platform development, mobile, content creation and social media across Malibu’s product range.
The appointment of AnalogFolk, which has worked on previous Pernod Ricard projects and landed the brief without a pitch, coincides with Malibu shifting its ad strategy to delivering content and experiences to customers.
Katarina Nielsen, the global brand director of Malibu and Kahlua at Pernod Ricard, said: "This appointment underlines how serious we are about using digital as a catalyst to change the way we approach all communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Middleweight to Senior Designer AF Selection £23,000 - £25,000, Nottinghamshire
- Midweight Designer / Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure