Creature lands £10m Carling ad task ahead of cider launch
Creature London has picked up the £10 million ad account for Molson Coors' Carling.
The brief comprises above-the-line, digital and social media channels. Creature will also be responsible for the creative that will help launch Molson Coors’ first UK cider brand, Carling British Cider.
Creature won the business after a pitch against the incumbent, VCCP, and Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which had previously held the account. The review was handled by ISBA.
Molson Coors began the review in September last year, 12 months after switching the business from BMB to VCCP.
VCCP’s debut work, "brilliantly refreshing", aimed to reignite the brand’s image as "aspirational" yet accessible, and replaced BMB’s long-running "you know who your mates are" campaign. The soundtrack was Wondrous Place by Alice Gold.
A follow-up TV campaign for the brand’s premium variant, Carling Chrome, focused on a couple getting ready for a night out, accompanied by Get It On by T Rex.
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature, said: "Carling is one of those iconic brands that you dream of working on when you get into advertising, so it’s fair to say we’re pretty excited."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement