Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karma Communications board
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 February 2013 12:34PM
Karma Communications Holdings, the parent company of agencies including Karmarama, has formally appointed Nicola Mendelsohn to its board of directors.
Mendelsohn, the executive chairman of Karmarama, joins Ben Bilboul, the group chief executive of Karmarama, on the board.
Filings at Companies House show Mendelsohn became a director of the company on 18 February.
Karma was created following investment in Karmarama by Phoenix in June 2011. Other agencies in the group include Kream, Kaper and Acquity Customer Insight.
Other board members include the group chairman Charles Watson and Justin Hicklin, the founder of Crayon, which was acquired by Karma in January 2012 and subsequently merged with Karmarama in May 2012.
Mendelsohn, the current IPA President, joined Karmarama in 2008 as a partner. She was a previous deputy chairman at Grey and also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media