Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karma Communications board
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 February 2013 12:34PM
Karma Communications Holdings, the parent company of agencies including Karmarama, has formally appointed Nicola Mendelsohn to its board of directors.
Mendelsohn, the executive chairman of Karmarama, joins Ben Bilboul, the group chief executive of Karmarama, on the board.
Filings at Companies House show Mendelsohn became a director of the company on 18 February.
Karma was created following investment in Karmarama by Phoenix in June 2011. Other agencies in the group include Kream, Kaper and Acquity Customer Insight.
Other board members include the group chairman Charles Watson and Justin Hicklin, the founder of Crayon, which was acquired by Karma in January 2012 and subsequently merged with Karmarama in May 2012.
Mendelsohn, the current IPA President, joined Karmarama in 2008 as a partner. She was a previous deputy chairman at Grey and also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration