Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karma Communications board
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 February 2013 12:34PM
Karma Communications Holdings, the parent company of agencies including Karmarama, has formally appointed Nicola Mendelsohn to its board of directors.
Mendelsohn, the executive chairman of Karmarama, joins Ben Bilboul, the group chief executive of Karmarama, on the board.
Filings at Companies House show Mendelsohn became a director of the company on 18 February.
Karma was created following investment in Karmarama by Phoenix in June 2011. Other agencies in the group include Kream, Kaper and Acquity Customer Insight.
Other board members include the group chairman Charles Watson and Justin Hicklin, the founder of Crayon, which was acquired by Karma in January 2012 and subsequently merged with Karmarama in May 2012.
Mendelsohn, the current IPA President, joined Karmarama in 2008 as a partner. She was a previous deputy chairman at Grey and also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014