Nicola Mendelsohn joins Karma Communications board
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 February 2013 12:34PM
Karma Communications Holdings, the parent company of agencies including Karmarama, has formally appointed Nicola Mendelsohn to its board of directors.
Mendelsohn, the executive chairman of Karmarama, joins Ben Bilboul, the group chief executive of Karmarama, on the board.
Filings at Companies House show Mendelsohn became a director of the company on 18 February.
Karma was created following investment in Karmarama by Phoenix in June 2011. Other agencies in the group include Kream, Kaper and Acquity Customer Insight.
Other board members include the group chairman Charles Watson and Justin Hicklin, the founder of Crayon, which was acquired by Karma in January 2012 and subsequently merged with Karmarama in May 2012.
Mendelsohn, the current IPA President, joined Karmarama in 2008 as a partner. She was a previous deputy chairman at Grey and also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel