Nivea to sponsor The Cube on ITV
Beiersdorf is to promote its Nivea Stress Protect antiperspirant through sponsorship of the returning ITV Saturday-night show The Cube.
Nivea’s sponsorship will link the protection given by the deodorant to the programme’s contestants keeping their nerve.
It is part of "the moment before the moment", the first pan-regional campaign by MEC since the WPP network landed Beiersdorf’s Northern European business last year.
Other elements of the campaign will include targeted ads and a YouTube widget by Agency Republic.
The 12-week series of The Cube starts on Saturday (2 March). The idents will be created by ITN and then adapted into Swedish and Danish by MEC’s in-house team MEC Works.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + plus benefits, Newmarket
- Senior Category Activation Manager Brand Recruitment £60000 per annum + per annum + car allowance + benefits etc, Bedford
- Senior Account Manager - West London Agency - to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £39k + great benefits, West London
- Social Media Campaign Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 Premier Media Up to £40,000 including benefits (bonus scheme, pension, health care etc), Manchester City Centre
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
EA games takes the number one spot in the 2013 Social Brands 100
Electronic Arts has been named the number one brand in the Social Brands 100. EA won for its ‘Battlefield 3′ first-person shooter game and beat American Airlines, Innocent, Argos and Tesco, who all made the top 10.