Nivea to sponsor The Cube on ITV
Beiersdorf is to promote its Nivea Stress Protect antiperspirant through sponsorship of the returning ITV Saturday-night show The Cube.
Nivea’s sponsorship will link the protection given by the deodorant to the programme’s contestants keeping their nerve.
It is part of "the moment before the moment", the first pan-regional campaign by MEC since the WPP network landed Beiersdorf’s Northern European business last year.
Other elements of the campaign will include targeted ads and a YouTube widget by Agency Republic.
The 12-week series of The Cube starts on Saturday (2 March). The idents will be created by ITN and then adapted into Swedish and Danish by MEC’s in-house team MEC Works.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £43,000 - £46,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + negotiable, + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film