Thinkbox Planning Awards deadline looms
The deadline for the Thinkbox Planning Awards, in partnership with Campaign and MediaWeek.co.uk, is looming and agencies have two weeks to enter if they want to be in with a chance of winning a 52-inch TV.
Agencies that used TV planning to deliver great results for their clients in 2012 can enter their work in one of six categories and the overall Grand Prix will receive a 52-inch internet-connected TV for their agency.
The categories are:
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
- Best use of TV for response
In addition to the six awards, categories agencies can enter work into, there are also a further two awards (Best low-budget use of TV, and the Grand Prix) which will be chosen by the judges.
The winner for Best low budget use of TV will be chosen from entries that indicate their campaign cost less than £500,000 in total, and the Grand Prix will be chosen from the winners of the six main entry categories.
For more detail about the awards and criteria, and for advice about how to put together a winning entry, go to the Thinkbox website.
Entries have to be in by 15 March. The judging will take place on 7 May and the winners will be unveiled at the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards on Thursday 27 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £25000 - £35000 per hour, London
- Design Director Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account