Thorpe Park appoints AnalogFolk
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 March 2013 12:09PM
Thorpe Park, the amusement park owned by Merlin Entertainments, has appointed AnalogFolk to handle a spring digital campaign.
AnalogFolk, which won the business following a pitch process, will develop a campaign to promote the UK’s first winged rollercoaster, The Swarm.
Launching in April, the campaign is intended to drive footfall to Thorpe Park and will be seeded by email, blogs and on the Thorpe Park Facebook page, which has more than 600,000 fans.
Jacqueline Lucas, the brand manager at Thorpe Park, said: "Our visitors are always looking for the next big thing, whether that’s in rollercoaster thrills or digital technology, so we’re really excited to be partnering with a team who have a great deal of expertise in this field."
It is the latest of a number of wins for the interactive agency and last month, AnalogFolk appointed Tribal DDB's executive creative director Simon Richings as its ECD.
Bill Brock, the chief executive of AnalogFolk, said: "In recent years, amusement parks have begun to use connected technologies in exciting ways to not only attract new visitors, but to enhance the experience of the park itself.
"We are excited to work with Thorpe Park, whose reputation for pushing the boundaries with their rides and experiences set themselves up to be a leader in this space."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control