Westons Cider appoints WCRS to £5m ad account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:37PM
Westons Cider has appointed WCRS to handle its £5m advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Enter, Fallon and Havas Worldwide London that was co-ordinated by AAR.
Westons will spend £5m across 2013 to support its range of ciders, which include Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons.
Ian Lewis, the head of marketing at Westons, said: "We saw four outstanding pitches, but WCRS had the edge with some outstanding strategic thinking and a truly original creative platform."
Matt Edwards, the chief executive of WCRS, said: "Westons Cider has a great story to tell in a fast-growing sector and we’re delighted to be working with them."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham