Byron and Fox bolster OMD's investment team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
OMD UK has made two senior changes to its investment division, promoting Christian Byron to head of investment and hiring Vicky Fox, the head of planning at Thinkbox, to lead its new activation team.
In their new roles, both will report to Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at OMD UK Group.
Byron has been at OMD for 13 years and was previously the group investment director. He takes up his new role with immediate effect and will focus on efficiency and campaign execution.
Byron takes over from Chris Amor, who has left the Omnicom agency after 18 years to become the investment director at Omnicom Media Group’s buying shop OPera.
Fox has been appointed the head of implementational planning, a role she formerly held at Manning Gottlieb OMD. Her remit is to strengthen the agency’s cross-media solutions and bring new-to-market opportunities to clients.
At Thinkbox, the commercial TV marketing body, the former head of planning Zoe Fuller is returning from maternity leave to the new role of head of industry programmes. Leila Travis, Total Media’s head of TV, is to become the head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Manager - Digital & Technical to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Data & Database Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Digital Insight Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Stevenage
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p/a, South West
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency