TCA appoints Jon Canning as ECD
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Communications Agency has hired Jon Canning as its executive creative director.
Canning, who replaces Shaun Moran, has operated as a freelance creative in recent years, having previously worked as a creative director at both Burkitt DDB and DDB London.
Moran left the agency last year to co-found Soul alongside Mike Cullis and Ben Rachel.
Canning has created campaigns for Heinz, Weetabix, Castrol and Peroni Nastro Azzurro. He also wrote and directed more than 100 TV commercials for Safeway while working at Bates Dorland.
He will form part of TCA’s senior team alongside the chief executive, Adam Leigh, and the executive chairman, Robert Prevezer.
Canning said: "I’m looking forward to the challenge of running an established agency again and building on the successful run of pitches over the last six months."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital B2B Sales Manager - EMEA Region Ultimate Asset £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- ATL Mid-Weight Project Manager Red Sofa London £36 - £38000 per annum, London
- UI Designer- 35-40k DoE + Amazing benefits Nakama 30-40k dependent on experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again