TCA appoints Jon Canning as ECD
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Communications Agency has hired Jon Canning as its executive creative director.
Canning, who replaces Shaun Moran, has operated as a freelance creative in recent years, having previously worked as a creative director at both Burkitt DDB and DDB London.
Moran left the agency last year to co-found Soul alongside Mike Cullis and Ben Rachel.
Canning has created campaigns for Heinz, Weetabix, Castrol and Peroni Nastro Azzurro. He also wrote and directed more than 100 TV commercials for Safeway while working at Bates Dorland.
He will form part of TCA’s senior team alongside the chief executive, Adam Leigh, and the executive chairman, Robert Prevezer.
Canning said: "I’m looking forward to the challenge of running an established agency again and building on the successful run of pitches over the last six months."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad