TCA appoints Jon Canning as ECD
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
The Communications Agency has hired Jon Canning as its executive creative director.
Canning, who replaces Shaun Moran, has operated as a freelance creative in recent years, having previously worked as a creative director at both Burkitt DDB and DDB London.
Moran left the agency last year to co-found Soul alongside Mike Cullis and Ben Rachel.
Canning has created campaigns for Heinz, Weetabix, Castrol and Peroni Nastro Azzurro. He also wrote and directed more than 100 TV commercials for Safeway while working at Bates Dorland.
He will form part of TCA’s senior team alongside the chief executive, Adam Leigh, and the executive chairman, Robert Prevezer.
Canning said: "I’m looking forward to the challenge of running an established agency again and building on the successful run of pitches over the last six months."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance and bonus, London
- Fastrack Graduate scheme - Recruitment Jarlett de Grouchy £18000 - £23000 per annum + £40k OTE in first year, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote