WaterAid in hunt for creative shop
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
WaterAid, the charity that promotes greater access to safe water, is looking for an advertising agency.
The organisation, which spends £2 million on above-the-line UK advertising, is in the process of drawing up a shortlist ahead of a pitch for the business. AAR is co-ordinating the review.
Sources close to the pitch suggested that WaterAid, which has traditionally focused its advertising on DRTV, is talking to agencies about a brand campaign.
WaterAid has previously worked with agencies including Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and The Good Agency on ad projects. Watson Phillips Norman has handled direct.
Last year, WaterAid launched its Big Deal Appeal, which won support from media owners including UTV Media and GMG Radio. Presenters on radio stations encouraged listeners to sponsor them and donate to WaterAid in a bid to raise £1.2 million towards providing clean water and sanitation to more than 134,000 people in Malawi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £40K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Head of Strategy - Associate Director Level Rare Selection £70 - £80K + enhanced benefits package, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith