campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
Final pitches have taken place for the global HSBC advertising business. JWT, the incumbent, presented this week, as did its sister WPP network Grey and Saatchi & Saatchi. Agency sources suggest that the process has been very strategy-focused with no creative presented in the meetings. A result is expected quickly, with some predicting that news will emerge tomorrow (Friday). The smart money seems to be on JWT retaining a chunk of the business, with either Grey or Saatchis joining it on a mini-roster of two. However, the banking sector has been full of surprises of late, so don’t rule out a shock result.
The Manhattan Loft Corporation and Hackney Council are looking for an agency to handle a branding and communications brief to create a "fashion hub" in central Hackney. The hub will be based around the Burberry factory at Chatham Place, which already attracts 60,000 customers a year through its doors.
It’s time to get your woggles out, badges sewn on and campfires blazing. The Scout Association has approached advertising agencies with a brief to encourage people to join the organisation.
Virgin Atlantic’s review of its global digital and direct marketing account has moved on. Creativebrief has notified eight agencies that they have made it to the next stage of the process after the RFI submissions. It is thought that the list will be cut to four agencies ahead of a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?