campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
Final pitches have taken place for the global HSBC advertising business. JWT, the incumbent, presented this week, as did its sister WPP network Grey and Saatchi & Saatchi. Agency sources suggest that the process has been very strategy-focused with no creative presented in the meetings. A result is expected quickly, with some predicting that news will emerge tomorrow (Friday). The smart money seems to be on JWT retaining a chunk of the business, with either Grey or Saatchis joining it on a mini-roster of two. However, the banking sector has been full of surprises of late, so don’t rule out a shock result.
The Manhattan Loft Corporation and Hackney Council are looking for an agency to handle a branding and communications brief to create a "fashion hub" in central Hackney. The hub will be based around the Burberry factory at Chatham Place, which already attracts 60,000 customers a year through its doors.
It’s time to get your woggles out, badges sewn on and campfires blazing. The Scout Association has approached advertising agencies with a brief to encourage people to join the organisation.
Virgin Atlantic’s review of its global digital and direct marketing account has moved on. Creativebrief has notified eight agencies that they have made it to the next stage of the process after the RFI submissions. It is thought that the list will be cut to four agencies ahead of a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior to midweight Project Manager The Industry Club London Ltd up to 35K dep on exp, London (South West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager - Agency Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Sheffield