campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 March 2013 07:00AM
Final pitches have taken place for the global HSBC advertising business. JWT, the incumbent, presented this week, as did its sister WPP network Grey and Saatchi & Saatchi. Agency sources suggest that the process has been very strategy-focused with no creative presented in the meetings. A result is expected quickly, with some predicting that news will emerge tomorrow (Friday). The smart money seems to be on JWT retaining a chunk of the business, with either Grey or Saatchis joining it on a mini-roster of two. However, the banking sector has been full of surprises of late, so don’t rule out a shock result.
The Manhattan Loft Corporation and Hackney Council are looking for an agency to handle a branding and communications brief to create a "fashion hub" in central Hackney. The hub will be based around the Burberry factory at Chatham Place, which already attracts 60,000 customers a year through its doors.
It’s time to get your woggles out, badges sewn on and campfires blazing. The Scout Association has approached advertising agencies with a brief to encourage people to join the organisation.
Virgin Atlantic’s review of its global digital and direct marketing account has moved on. Creativebrief has notified eight agencies that they have made it to the next stage of the process after the RFI submissions. It is thought that the list will be cut to four agencies ahead of a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata - 4 months, London
- Senior Account Manager Don't Panic London Up to £40,000 per annum, East London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Slough