OgilvyOne lands £3m Co-op direct account
The Co-operative Group has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its £3 million direct marketing and digital account.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch, handled by AAR, against Rapp and Indicia. Elvis was invited to pitch but pulled out of the process.
OgilvyOne will begin to work on the account once commercial negotiations are complete.
The agency will work across The Co-op’s services, including food, banking, insurance and funeral care, as well as the membership card, which offers customers a share of profits when they earn points by shopping within the group.
The Co-op has previously worked with TDA and Refinery on its direct marketing activity. It appointed Leo Burnett to its £50 million ad account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Director - Market Research Trace £45000 - £60000 Per Annum, South East England / Berkshire / London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Comms Planner- Biggest Global drinks brand -£32K Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- TV, Cinema & VOD Account Manager- TOP CLIENT LIST! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Innovation Manager Focus Management Consultants £65,000 - £75,000 basic salary plus excellent benefit package, South East England / Surrey
- Broadcast Planning Manager - Entertainment Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India