Altman out in IPG Mediabrands rejig
Interpublic has promoted Andy Jones, the chief executive of UM London, to the new role of chief executive of IPG Mediabrands in the UK and Ireland.
Further changes will see Alex Altman, the chief executive of Initiative, leave IPG; Anna Watkins, Initiative’s managing director and head of digital, take a wider role at the agency; and Russell Place promoted from chief strategy officer to managing director at UM London.
In his new role, Jones will have responsibility for all of IPG’s media businesses in the UK and Ireland. These include UM, Initiative and the new agency BPN; the barter company Orion; the trading arm Magna Global; the digital companies in Mediabrands Audience Platform; and the outdoor shop Rapport.
The changes mirror IPG’s structure elsewhere and Jim Hytner’s role as the chief executive of IPG Mediabrands G14. Jones said his role was to ensure divisions work together in the "most optimal" way.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a. , London (Greater)
- Programmatic Commercial Director Aspire £100000.00 per annum, London
- Planning Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £37000 per annum, London
- TV Account Manager- Film Lipton Fleming £37000 - £45000 per annum, London