Oxfam awards digital business to Proximity
Oxfam has appointed Proximity London to handle its digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against LBi, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and M/SIX. Oxfam continues to work with 2020 on its digital media account.
Proximity will work with Oxfam to deliver an integrated digital activation strategy to acquire new donors and drive income growth.
It will also work alongside Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on an integrated campaign this summer.
Paul Clarke, the director of fundraising and supporter marketing at Oxfam, said: "We are looking to drive innovation in how we engage with our supporters and see digital as a key opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film