Oxfam awards digital business to Proximity
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Oxfam has appointed Proximity London to handle its digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against LBi, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and M/SIX. Oxfam continues to work with 2020 on its digital media account.
Proximity will work with Oxfam to deliver an integrated digital activation strategy to acquire new donors and drive income growth.
It will also work alongside Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on an integrated campaign this summer.
Paul Clarke, the director of fundraising and supporter marketing at Oxfam, said: "We are looking to drive innovation in how we engage with our supporters and see digital as a key opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Windsor
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director. Red Sofa London £50000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building