Oxfam awards digital business to Proximity
Oxfam has appointed Proximity London to handle its digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against LBi, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and M/SIX. Oxfam continues to work with 2020 on its digital media account.
Proximity will work with Oxfam to deliver an integrated digital activation strategy to acquire new donors and drive income growth.
It will also work alongside Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on an integrated campaign this summer.
Paul Clarke, the director of fundraising and supporter marketing at Oxfam, said: "We are looking to drive innovation in how we engage with our supporters and see digital as a key opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media