Oxfam awards digital business to Proximity
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Oxfam has appointed Proximity London to handle its digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against LBi, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and M/SIX. Oxfam continues to work with 2020 on its digital media account.
Proximity will work with Oxfam to deliver an integrated digital activation strategy to acquire new donors and drive income growth.
It will also work alongside Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on an integrated campaign this summer.
Paul Clarke, the director of fundraising and supporter marketing at Oxfam, said: "We are looking to drive innovation in how we engage with our supporters and see digital as a key opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media