Oxfam awards digital business to Proximity
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Oxfam has appointed Proximity London to handle its digital account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against LBi, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas and M/SIX. Oxfam continues to work with 2020 on its digital media account.
Proximity will work with Oxfam to deliver an integrated digital activation strategy to acquire new donors and drive income growth.
It will also work alongside Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on an integrated campaign this summer.
Paul Clarke, the director of fundraising and supporter marketing at Oxfam, said: "We are looking to drive innovation in how we engage with our supporters and see digital as a key opportunity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline