Nunn quits DraftFCB to rejoin TBWA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Phil Nunn, the head of communications planning at DraftFCB, is quitting the agency to rejoin TBWA in a senior European role.
Nunn, who left TBWA Worldwide in 2011, will return to the Omnicom-owned network as the European strategy director, based at TBWA\G1 in Paris, and work with Ewan Veitch, the client leader, and Rudi Anggono, the executive creative director.
A new unit, Nissan United, was recently created to bring together Nissan agencies, including DigitasLBi and Interbrand, and Nunn is expected to play a key role in the unit’s development in the region.
Nunn previously worked for TBWA Group in the UK as the executive media director on the Adidas and Nissan business. Before joining TBWA in 2009, he founded the now-defunct communications planning agency Trinity Communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Technical SEO Senior Executive Ultimate Asset £23000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Director Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits + Bonus, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London