Nunn quits DraftFCB to rejoin TBWA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Phil Nunn, the head of communications planning at DraftFCB, is quitting the agency to rejoin TBWA in a senior European role.
Nunn, who left TBWA Worldwide in 2011, will return to the Omnicom-owned network as the European strategy director, based at TBWA\G1 in Paris, and work with Ewan Veitch, the client leader, and Rudi Anggono, the executive creative director.
A new unit, Nissan United, was recently created to bring together Nissan agencies, including DigitasLBi and Interbrand, and Nunn is expected to play a key role in the unit’s development in the region.
Nunn previously worked for TBWA Group in the UK as the executive media director on the Adidas and Nissan business. Before joining TBWA in 2009, he founded the now-defunct communications planning agency Trinity Communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer