Nunn quits DraftFCB to rejoin TBWA
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Phil Nunn, the head of communications planning at DraftFCB, is quitting the agency to rejoin TBWA in a senior European role.
Nunn, who left TBWA Worldwide in 2011, will return to the Omnicom-owned network as the European strategy director, based at TBWA\G1 in Paris, and work with Ewan Veitch, the client leader, and Rudi Anggono, the executive creative director.
A new unit, Nissan United, was recently created to bring together Nissan agencies, including DigitasLBi and Interbrand, and Nunn is expected to play a key role in the unit’s development in the region.
Nunn previously worked for TBWA Group in the UK as the executive media director on the Adidas and Nissan business. Before joining TBWA in 2009, he founded the now-defunct communications planning agency Trinity Communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media