campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Coca-Cola's £33 million UK media review is moving forward. Pitches will take place next week after the process kicked off in January. The long-standing incumbent, Vizeum, will line up against Starcom MediaVest Group, MEC and, sources suggest, another Group M agency.
The global advertising review for Clarks, which was also called in January, is progressing. Ad agencies are hoping for a result before the end of the month. The incumbent is Portas, the shop formerly known as Yellowdoor and owned by Mary Portas. Sources suggest that the winning agency will handle both UK and international activity.
Pitches for the Volkswagen-owned luxury car brand Bentley have been completed. Agencies have now entered contract negotiations, with a result on the £5 million pan-European ad review due next week.
Barclays’ plan to revamp its global digital roster seems to have been postponed. One agency involved in the final presentations expected the list to be confirmed by November, but says the review has been put on hold indefinitely. Perhaps the bank has bigger fish to fry after the recent announcement by its chief executive, Antony Jenkins, that it plans to overhaul its culture to build trust with customers following various scandals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account