campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Coca-Cola's £33 million UK media review is moving forward. Pitches will take place next week after the process kicked off in January. The long-standing incumbent, Vizeum, will line up against Starcom MediaVest Group, MEC and, sources suggest, another Group M agency.
The global advertising review for Clarks, which was also called in January, is progressing. Ad agencies are hoping for a result before the end of the month. The incumbent is Portas, the shop formerly known as Yellowdoor and owned by Mary Portas. Sources suggest that the winning agency will handle both UK and international activity.
Pitches for the Volkswagen-owned luxury car brand Bentley have been completed. Agencies have now entered contract negotiations, with a result on the £5 million pan-European ad review due next week.
Barclays’ plan to revamp its global digital roster seems to have been postponed. One agency involved in the final presentations expected the list to be confirmed by November, but says the review has been put on hold indefinitely. Perhaps the bank has bigger fish to fry after the recent announcement by its chief executive, Antony Jenkins, that it plans to overhaul its culture to build trust with customers following various scandals.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Boutique agency - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k pending experience, as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant