Adam & Eve/DDB recruits Brim and Fisher
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Rick Brim and Dan Fisher as creative directors.
Brim and Fisher join from CHI & Partners, where they have worked since 2011 on accounts including News International.
They produced the Sunday Times Rich List campaign, which won two golds at last year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, two golds at the Campaign Big Awards and two Grands Prix at Eurobest.
Before CHI, Brim and Fisher spent seven years at Leo Burnett, where they worked on Shelter’s award-winning "house of cards" campaign, which scooped a gold and a silver at Cannes and a gold at the Big Awards. They also worked across the Department for Transport’s drink-drive, child road-safety and drug-drive campaigns.
The pair have also curated an art exhibition featuring artists including Damien Hirst and David Bailey.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Rick and Dan were the first team we thought of when looking for senior talent. We’ve been talking to them since Adam & Eve first opened its doors.
"They’ve produced award-winning work wherever they’ve been, in every kind of medium."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne