Play.com calls review of media business
Play.com is reviewing its media planning and buying account as it looks towards the future as an eBay-style marketplace.
The review is being run separately to the advertising pitch, which kicked off last week, but is also being handled by Creativebrief.
Target Media, the incumbent, picked up the estimated £2.3 million account from Carat in 2006.
Play.com has ramped up its digital activity over recent years and is expected to focus the bulk of its media spend on the medium.
Last year, Play.com launched a loyalty programme that rewarded customers who promoted the brand on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Later this month, Play.com’s retail business will close following changes to tax rules.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Design Production Manager CHM £26,549 - £30,643 per annum plus benefits, Streatley, Bedfordshire
- Freelance Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Gabriele Skelton £180 - £200 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - direct agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Campaign Coordinator Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham, West Midlands