Pick of the week: Whiskas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is impressed by the new work for Whiskas: "I don’t like cats, but I do like Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s debut spot for Whiskas. It’s a real change from the usual ‘my cat’s my best friend and I’m not lonely’ rubbish in the genre." It was created by Paul Brazier and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Senior Online Media Executive - Mobile & Online Media Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- account director / senior account director > BOUTIQUE WITH GLOBAL REACH collectivo £45-55k + benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'