Pick of the week: Whiskas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is impressed by the new work for Whiskas: "I don’t like cats, but I do like Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s debut spot for Whiskas. It’s a real change from the usual ‘my cat’s my best friend and I’m not lonely’ rubbish in the genre." It was created by Paul Brazier and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne