Campaign launches monthly Talking Inspiration series
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 10:33AM
Campaign has a new monthly series today - Talking Inspiration - where we ask the biggest characters in the industry about creative inspiration.
This month the series starts with an exclusive interview with Publicis Groupe’s chief executive and chairman, Maurice Levy.
The series will feature a new interview with a high-profile creative leader every month.
Talking Inspiration will feature a five-minute interview as well as series of short out-takes, edited from a longer discussion featuring different themes from the business of creativity.
To watch Maurice Levy in Talking Inspiration click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'