Campaign launches monthly Talking Inspiration series
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 10:33AM
Campaign has a new monthly series today - Talking Inspiration - where we ask the biggest characters in the industry about creative inspiration.
This month the series starts with an exclusive interview with Publicis Groupe’s chief executive and chairman, Maurice Levy.
The series will feature a new interview with a high-profile creative leader every month.
Talking Inspiration will feature a five-minute interview as well as series of short out-takes, edited from a longer discussion featuring different themes from the business of creativity.
To watch Maurice Levy in Talking Inspiration click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'