LBi hires Jonathan Lyon as global director of strategic insight
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 11:21AM
LBi has appointed Jonathan Lyon, head of strategic insight at Wunderman, as its global director of strategic insight.
Lyon will be based in LBi's London office where he will be responsible for developing and leading a global framework for insight discovery, IP and thought-leadership.
He will work alongside the agency's strategy, analytics and technology teams to develop a unique global insight proposition which builds on the agency’s ‘What’s Next’ proposition and report to LBi’s chief strategy officer, Alan Davies.
Lyon joins from Wunderman, where in his role as head of strategic insight he spent three years working with clients including Ford, Nokia, Land Rover and Procter & Gamble.
Davies said: "I’m extremely pleased to be able to welcome Jonathan to the team. His extensive strategic experience and strong analytical background will help us to define and build an industry-leading insight proposition that will help us to deliver Real Magic for our clients."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £33000 per annum, Surrey
- Front-end Developer become £28k-£33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Executive Network Career Consultants £23000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Artworker Network Career Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Global market research company TNS Competitive, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers