CSL hands £15m ad account to TBWA\Manchester
CSL, the sofa specialist, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to handle its £15m advertising account.
The agency is believed to have won the account after a competitive pitch.
TWBA\Manchester will begin work immediately. The agency's first task will be to create an Easter campaign, which will begin later this month.
The retailer’s previous ad campaign was produced by Equinox TV and directed by CSL’s managing director Jason Tyldesley. The brand did not have a retained ad agency.
Carat handles CSL’s media planning and buying business, after being appointed last year to support the company's nationwide store expansion. Carat won the business after Brilliant Media Leeds was integrated into MediaCom.
Tyldesley said "We were looking for a partner who would really make an impact across all elements of our creative communications. TBWA\Manchester quickly understood how we work and the quality of their creative presentation was outstanding."
CSL has 22 stores nationwide and is planning to open its first store in Scotland soon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard