ZSL London Zoo returns to TV after 20 years
ZSL London Zoo, the world's oldest scientific zoo, is returning to television for the first time in 20-years, with a campaign that launches today.
Ads created by Cravens will promote the launch of the 185-year-old zoo's Tiger Territory in the Spring. Media activity is being handled by Arena Media and will run across TV, outdoor, press, radio, digital and social media during the Easter, May and Summer holidays.
The TV ads will go live today on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and kids TV channels. It will be supported by a cross-media advertorial promotion on Nickelodeon that will give viewers the chance to win VIP trips to the zoo.
The campaign is aimed at key family and tourist audiences and will include a presence on the London Underground, as well as an integrated partnership with Time Out, to tie in with its Easter Kid’s Special Issue.
The initiative also includes a radio drive time show promotion on Heart FM which will send a presenter to the zoo for a day, who will report back on their experiences.
Owen Craft, head of marketing at ZSL London Zoo, said: "We’re incredibly excited about this campaign. By introducing the public to our new Tiger Territory, raising the profile of ZSL London Zoo, and advertising on platforms we haven’t used for two decades, we look forward to introducing a whole new generation to the magical experience of ZSL London Zoo, and welcoming back those who already know it well."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital MCG Associates Very Attractive Tax Free Package, Dubai - UAE
- Marketing Manager - Youth Brand Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG - URGENT NEED Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool