Diary - Mother's Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:04PM
Mother might have been disappointed when the highly anticipated arrival of The Queen to its office turned into nothing more then a quick visit from Prince Andrew, but it still managed to put a smile on the prince's face with tongue-in-cheek business cards.
Due to the Queen’s recent illness she was unable to attend the tour of the East London’s agency as part of a Tech City tour and was replaced by a visit from her second eldest son Prince Andrew.
To welcome the royal member, it presented Andrew with his own business cards with pictures of the Queen on them, in a cardholder embossed with the agency’s name, Mother.
Apparently Andrew is now hoping to visit Brothers and Sister's to get the full set.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB