Diary - Mother's Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:04PM
Mother might have been disappointed when the highly anticipated arrival of The Queen to its office turned into nothing more then a quick visit from Prince Andrew, but it still managed to put a smile on the prince's face with tongue-in-cheek business cards.
Due to the Queen’s recent illness she was unable to attend the tour of the East London’s agency as part of a Tech City tour and was replaced by a visit from her second eldest son Prince Andrew.
To welcome the royal member, it presented Andrew with his own business cards with pictures of the Queen on them, in a cardholder embossed with the agency’s name, Mother.
Apparently Andrew is now hoping to visit Brothers and Sister's to get the full set.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham