Diary - Mother's Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:04PM
Mother might have been disappointed when the highly anticipated arrival of The Queen to its office turned into nothing more then a quick visit from Prince Andrew, but it still managed to put a smile on the prince's face with tongue-in-cheek business cards.
Due to the Queen’s recent illness she was unable to attend the tour of the East London’s agency as part of a Tech City tour and was replaced by a visit from her second eldest son Prince Andrew.
To welcome the royal member, it presented Andrew with his own business cards with pictures of the Queen on them, in a cardholder embossed with the agency’s name, Mother.
Apparently Andrew is now hoping to visit Brothers and Sister's to get the full set.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Video Advertising Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Sports Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Graphic Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film