Diary - Mother's Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:04PM
Mother might have been disappointed when the highly anticipated arrival of The Queen to its office turned into nothing more then a quick visit from Prince Andrew, but it still managed to put a smile on the prince's face with tongue-in-cheek business cards.
Due to the Queen’s recent illness she was unable to attend the tour of the East London’s agency as part of a Tech City tour and was replaced by a visit from her second eldest son Prince Andrew.
To welcome the royal member, it presented Andrew with his own business cards with pictures of the Queen on them, in a cardholder embossed with the agency’s name, Mother.
Apparently Andrew is now hoping to visit Brothers and Sister's to get the full set.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)