DWP reviews £8m comms planning for auto enrolment
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 March 2013 11:37AM
The Department of Work and Pensions has invited three agencies to pitch for the comms planning for its ongoing £8m pension campaign about automatic enrolment.
The incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD is defending the account from MediaCom and Carat and first meetings are taking place this week.
The DWP launched its "I’m in" campaign, starring well-known celebrity bosses including Theo Paphitis from ‘Dragon’s Den’ and Karren Brady of ‘The Apprentice’, by Adam&eve/DDB in print and on TV in September 2012.
The campaign, which the DWP said would be worth £8.1 million in September, promotes major changes to pension enrolment, which require employers to pay into a workplace pension for eligible staff who do not opt out.
Manning Gottlieb OMD won the comms planning brief in October 2011 after a pitch against MEC and PHD.
Media buying, handled by Group M’s M4C, and the Department's relationship with Adam&eve/DDB, are not affected by the review.Follow @LouiseRidley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy