DWP reviews £8m comms planning for auto enrolment
The Department of Work and Pensions has invited three agencies to pitch for the comms planning for its ongoing £8m pension campaign about automatic enrolment.
The incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD is defending the account from MediaCom and Carat and first meetings are taking place this week.
The DWP launched its "I’m in" campaign, starring well-known celebrity bosses including Theo Paphitis from ‘Dragon’s Den’ and Karren Brady of ‘The Apprentice’, by Adam&eve/DDB in print and on TV in September 2012.
The campaign, which the DWP said would be worth £8.1 million in September, promotes major changes to pension enrolment, which require employers to pay into a workplace pension for eligible staff who do not opt out.
Manning Gottlieb OMD won the comms planning brief in October 2011 after a pitch against MEC and PHD.
Media buying, handled by Group M’s M4C, and the Department's relationship with Adam&eve/DDB, are not affected by the review.Follow @LouiseRidley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%