Creature London hires Kate Taylor as head of TV
Creature London has appointed Kate Taylor as its first head of TV.
Taylor spent 11 years of her career working at Omnicom-owned Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO as a senior producer, before leaving to become a freelancer.
She previously spent nine years working at Lowe-predecessor Lintas, where she started her career as a film librarian, before working her way up to producer. Taylor then joined Hutchins Film Company.
She has freelanced for agencies including Mother, JWT London, VCCP and Fred & Farid.
Separately, the agency has also hired DLKW Lowe’s Jane Stephenson and Beattie McGuinness Bungay’s Andrew Milner as account directors. Both Stephenson and Milner were account directors at their former agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires