Creature London hires Kate Taylor as head of TV
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 April 2013 11:40AM
Creature London has appointed Kate Taylor as its first head of TV.
Taylor spent 11 years of her career working at Omnicom-owned Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO as a senior producer, before leaving to become a freelancer.
She previously spent nine years working at Lowe-predecessor Lintas, where she started her career as a film librarian, before working her way up to producer. Taylor then joined Hutchins Film Company.
She has freelanced for agencies including Mother, JWT London, VCCP and Fred & Farid.
Separately, the agency has also hired DLKW Lowe’s Jane Stephenson and Beattie McGuinness Bungay’s Andrew Milner as account directors. Both Stephenson and Milner were account directors at their former agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign