Creature London hires Kate Taylor as head of TV
Creature London has appointed Kate Taylor as its first head of TV.
Taylor spent 11 years of her career working at Omnicom-owned Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO as a senior producer, before leaving to become a freelancer.
She previously spent nine years working at Lowe-predecessor Lintas, where she started her career as a film librarian, before working her way up to producer. Taylor then joined Hutchins Film Company.
She has freelanced for agencies including Mother, JWT London, VCCP and Fred & Farid.
Separately, the agency has also hired DLKW Lowe’s Jane Stephenson and Beattie McGuinness Bungay’s Andrew Milner as account directors. Both Stephenson and Milner were account directors at their former agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Senior Manager Loyalty Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Account Manager: Ecommerce Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Stockport
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital