Arnold Amsterdam creates drug cookbook for Stüssy's spring line
FreshCotton, the online men's clothes shop, has released an online cookbook that combines haute cuisine and drugs to promote the launch of a range of limited edition Stüssy Amsterdam T-shirts.
FreshCotton teamed up with creative agency Arnold Amsterdam to produce the 'Baked' cookbook to promote the new range of Stüssy Amsterdam tees. The idea was to subvert the usual tactic of producing a lookbook to promote new lines of clothing.
The cookbook, which references Amsterdam’s tolerance towards narcotics, demonstrates how to create dishes using high-end ingredients and drugs – like marijuana and magic mushrooms – that can be legally obtained in the Netherlands. The recipes are interspersed with fashion pages.
In addition to the cookbook, which users can download by tweeting the company, Arnold Amsterdam also helped to create video recipes featuring chef Misha Sukyas, who wears the Stüssy T-shirts during the spots. The videos are available on YouTube.
Arnold Amsterdam has previously worked with Stüssy on social media campaigns, such as the 'Strip for Likes' project on Facebook, where pictures of a model wearing Stüssy clothes would get more revealing as more people "Liked" the ad.
Rickard Engstrom and Joris Kang’eri created the 'Baked' cookbook. Doug Hancock directed the videos through Darlings Amsterdam.
The digital execution was by Amsterdam-based studio Cartelle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - international award winning B2B agency JEFFERSON £55-60k plus benefits , Surrey
- Sales and Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior & Jun-MW Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive , Central London
- Content Strategist. Charity / Non-Profit Career Moves Group £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Northampton
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch