Arnold Amsterdam creates drug cookbook for Stüssy's spring line
FreshCotton, the online men's clothes shop, has released an online cookbook that combines haute cuisine and drugs to promote the launch of a range of limited edition Stüssy Amsterdam T-shirts.
FreshCotton teamed up with creative agency Arnold Amsterdam to produce the 'Baked' cookbook to promote the new range of Stüssy Amsterdam tees. The idea was to subvert the usual tactic of producing a lookbook to promote new lines of clothing.
The cookbook, which references Amsterdam’s tolerance towards narcotics, demonstrates how to create dishes using high-end ingredients and drugs – like marijuana and magic mushrooms – that can be legally obtained in the Netherlands. The recipes are interspersed with fashion pages.
In addition to the cookbook, which users can download by tweeting the company, Arnold Amsterdam also helped to create video recipes featuring chef Misha Sukyas, who wears the Stüssy T-shirts during the spots. The videos are available on YouTube.
Arnold Amsterdam has previously worked with Stüssy on social media campaigns, such as the 'Strip for Likes' project on Facebook, where pictures of a model wearing Stüssy clothes would get more revealing as more people "Liked" the ad.
Rickard Engstrom and Joris Kang’eri created the 'Baked' cookbook. Doug Hancock directed the videos through Darlings Amsterdam.
The digital execution was by Amsterdam-based studio Cartelle.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director. Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Senior Integrated Producer - £55-60K Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign