Vodafone launches global emotive ad campaign
Vodafone is launching a global emotive ad campaign to promote its unlimited text and talk phone plan, Red, in a major shift in tone from the telecom giant's other brand work.
The 90-second spot, created by Grey London, features a couple kissing from childhood and continuing to passionately kiss throughout old age. The strapline at the end reads, "Good things should last forever".
The global ad campaign, ‘The Kiss’, will launch today on TV and online. It will be supported by outdoor, print and digital activity.
Nils Leonard and Leo Rayman created the spot, which was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Jonathan Marlow was the creative director on the campaign and OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Grey London won the global brief to create the campaign last year. The agency currently handles the Vodafone Ireland ad account.
Vodafone’s UK £47m ad business has been handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R since a pitch in 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- User Research and Insights Manager Salt £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2