Nabs event with Sir Martin Sorrell: your chance to pose the questions
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:05PM
Nabs is inviting contributions from Campaign readers ahead of its forthcoming question and answer session with WPP's Sir Martin Sorrell.
Campaign editor Danny Rogers will interview Sorrell at an event on Wednesday 24 April. Readers are invited to send question suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the session.
Part of Nabs’ regular programme of events for its partner card holders, the interview will take place at Grey London’s office in Hatton Garden from 6.15pm. There is capacity for an audience of 150, with 125 seats already booked.
The majority of those attending the session will be advertising professionals in their late twenties. Questions focusing on issues affecting people working in the industry are especially welcome.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Editor - International Content Agency - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Integrated Marketing Specialist- Leading Global B2B Business ADLIB up to £35k + benefits, Bath Avon
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £33,000pa, Leicester
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues