campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 April 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Betfair has caused disquiet among some of the eight agencies it asked to submit ideas. Sources suggest that the client hedged its bets by asking for creative ideas to be submitted before it revealed the pitchlist. Three shops pulled out, unimpressed, after several e-mail exchanges. At least the four agencies that have made the list have until 29 April to prepare their final presentations.
A creative review of Change4Life, the campaign run by the Public Health England unit at the Department of Health, is set to kick off, with an agency due to be in place by the autumn. The incumbent shops, M&C Saatchi and 23red, will be out of contract after this summer’s Change4Life campaign. The pitching agencies will be selected from the new ten-strong Government Procurement Service roster.
Pitches for the Sony Mobile advertising review took place last week, with six agencies participating. These will now be shortlisted to three. The incumbent, Iris Worldwide, is not taking part.
The British Airways media pitches took place this week. Carat, Initiative, PHD and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, are waiting to hear which will be flying away with the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge