Andy Cairns joins BBH to run Barclays
Andy Cairns, the former managing director of Inferno, has resurfaced at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the strategic business lead in charge of the Barclays account.
Cairns, who is also a former head of account management at TBWA/London and group account director at Taxi, New York and Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, left the independent Inferno in January.
He was responsible for integrating Farm into the business in February 2012 after Cello pulled the plug on the Farm as well as winning the Legal & General ad account and the NSPCC.
Cairns said: "I think perhaps everyone in advertising has probably dreamed about working at BBH at some stage in their careers. Joining the esteemed ranks of people in Kingly Street is both exciting and intimidating in equal measure. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure