Andy Cairns joins BBH to run Barclays
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 April 2013 11:21AM
Andy Cairns, the former managing director of Inferno, has resurfaced at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the strategic business lead in charge of the Barclays account.
Cairns, who is also a former head of account management at TBWA/London and group account director at Taxi, New York and Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, left the independent Inferno in January.
He was responsible for integrating Farm into the business in February 2012 after Cello pulled the plug on the Farm as well as winning the Legal & General ad account and the NSPCC.
Cairns said: "I think perhaps everyone in advertising has probably dreamed about working at BBH at some stage in their careers. Joining the esteemed ranks of people in Kingly Street is both exciting and intimidating in equal measure. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London