Andy Cairns joins BBH to run Barclays
Andy Cairns, the former managing director of Inferno, has resurfaced at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the strategic business lead in charge of the Barclays account.
Cairns, who is also a former head of account management at TBWA/London and group account director at Taxi, New York and Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, left the independent Inferno in January.
He was responsible for integrating Farm into the business in February 2012 after Cello pulled the plug on the Farm as well as winning the Legal & General ad account and the NSPCC.
Cairns said: "I think perhaps everyone in advertising has probably dreamed about working at BBH at some stage in their careers. Joining the esteemed ranks of people in Kingly Street is both exciting and intimidating in equal measure. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Regional Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO