Andy Cairns joins BBH to run Barclays
Andy Cairns, the former managing director of Inferno, has resurfaced at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the strategic business lead in charge of the Barclays account.
Cairns, who is also a former head of account management at TBWA/London and group account director at Taxi, New York and Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, left the independent Inferno in January.
He was responsible for integrating Farm into the business in February 2012 after Cello pulled the plug on the Farm as well as winning the Legal & General ad account and the NSPCC.
Cairns said: "I think perhaps everyone in advertising has probably dreamed about working at BBH at some stage in their careers. Joining the esteemed ranks of people in Kingly Street is both exciting and intimidating in equal measure. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Midweight Visual Designer Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Key Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £37000 per annum + Additional Benifits, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review