Andy Cairns joins BBH to run Barclays
Andy Cairns, the former managing director of Inferno, has resurfaced at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the strategic business lead in charge of the Barclays account.
Cairns, who is also a former head of account management at TBWA/London and group account director at Taxi, New York and Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, left the independent Inferno in January.
He was responsible for integrating Farm into the business in February 2012 after Cello pulled the plug on the Farm as well as winning the Legal & General ad account and the NSPCC.
Cairns said: "I think perhaps everyone in advertising has probably dreamed about working at BBH at some stage in their careers. Joining the esteemed ranks of people in Kingly Street is both exciting and intimidating in equal measure. I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne