Mother London wins Smirnoff Apple Bite brief
Mother London has won a pan-European brief from Diageo for the launch of a Smirnoff sub-brand, called Apple Bite, following a pitch process.
Smirnoff Apple Bite is a Ready To Drink product that is expected to launch later this year. It comprises vodka and apple juice and will be available in a can, similar to Smirnoff’s Vodka & Cranberry juice drink.
JWT New York currently handles the main Smirnoff advertising account and pitched unsuccessfully for this brief.
In a statement Diageo said: "JWT is the global agency of record on the Smirnoff business and we remain committed to that successful partnership that has produced award-winning work for our brand over the last few years.
"Our Western Europe Smirnoff team works with a number of agencies in the region and has elected to work with Mother London on a specific Western Europe project.
"This in no way affects the global relationship and we continue to work with the JWT team on the global Smirnoff account."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London