Mother London wins Smirnoff Apple Bite brief
Mother London has won a pan-European brief from Diageo for the launch of a Smirnoff sub-brand, called Apple Bite, following a pitch process.
Smirnoff Apple Bite is a Ready To Drink product that is expected to launch later this year. It comprises vodka and apple juice and will be available in a can, similar to Smirnoff’s Vodka & Cranberry juice drink.
JWT New York currently handles the main Smirnoff advertising account and pitched unsuccessfully for this brief.
In a statement Diageo said: "JWT is the global agency of record on the Smirnoff business and we remain committed to that successful partnership that has produced award-winning work for our brand over the last few years.
"Our Western Europe Smirnoff team works with a number of agencies in the region and has elected to work with Mother London on a specific Western Europe project.
"This in no way affects the global relationship and we continue to work with the JWT team on the global Smirnoff account."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- CRM & Online Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £45,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Brand Manager / Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, East Midlands Region / West Midlands
- Market Research Analyst - World First Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (City of), London ...
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- ZenithOptimedia retains O2 and snatches Spanish market
- An agency view on the 'right to be forgotten'
- Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers