Mother London wins Smirnoff Apple Bite brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 April 2013 04:08PM
Mother London has won a pan-European brief from Diageo for the launch of a Smirnoff sub-brand, called Apple Bite, following a pitch process.
Smirnoff Apple Bite is a Ready To Drink product that is expected to launch later this year. It comprises vodka and apple juice and will be available in a can, similar to Smirnoff’s Vodka & Cranberry juice drink.
JWT New York currently handles the main Smirnoff advertising account and pitched unsuccessfully for this brief.
In a statement Diageo said: "JWT is the global agency of record on the Smirnoff business and we remain committed to that successful partnership that has produced award-winning work for our brand over the last few years.
"Our Western Europe Smirnoff team works with a number of agencies in the region and has elected to work with Mother London on a specific Western Europe project.
"This in no way affects the global relationship and we continue to work with the JWT team on the global Smirnoff account."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Strategy Direct Recruitment £80 - 100k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media / Community Manager, Freelance Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £230 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned