Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's dancing baby returns in first place
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 April 2013 08:47AM
Evian's latest baby ad has shot to first place in the chart after being shared 1.5 million times this week.
The ad, by BETC Paris, features the return of Evian's long-running dancing babies and has been viewed 34.1 million times since it hit the web last Friday afternoon (18 April).
Placed first last week, Kmart's "ship my pants" ad, created by Draftfcb, falls two places into third position after it was shared more than half a million times.
Elsewhere, a new ad for Durex, created by Havas Worldwide Sydney, has entered the chart in fourth position.
Shared 106,615 times, the ad shows a couple using internet video chat and Durex "fundawear" to "touch" over the internet.
The Pepsi ad, starring Beyoncé, falls to 10th place this week, while Ikea's "time to change" ad, in which an army of garden gnomes revolt against a couple decorating their garden, enters just above in ninth position.
The chart was produced in association with Unruly and ranks ads by the number of times they were shared across Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
1. Evian "baby&me" by BETC
1,469,732 shares this week
All time: 1,497,672 shares
2. Dove "dove real beauty sketches" by Ogilvy Mather
958,618 shares this week
All time: 2,716,598 shares
3. Kmart "ship my pants" by Draftfcb
512,876 shares this week
All time: 2,180,188 shares
4. Durex "fundawear" by Havas Worldwide, Sydney
106,615 shares this week
All time: 133,139 shares
5. Fiat "líder de torcida" by Sunset & Back Door
27,093 shares this week
All time: 108,790 shares
6. LG "stage fright" by SuperHeroes
19,560 shares this week
All time: 32,791 shares
7. Vodafone "the kiss" by Grey London
18,190 shares this week
All time: 101,807 shares
8. Old Spice "watermelon" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
16,240 shares this week
All time: 53,086 shares
9. IKEA "time for change" by Mother London
14,330 shares this week
All time: 34,243 shares
10. Pepsi Max "mirrors" by 180LA
8,196 shares this week
All time: 251,538 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review