TBWA hires Martin Jon Adolfsson as first innovation director
TBWA\London has bolstered its creative department by appointing Martin Jon Adolfsson as its first innovation director.
Adolfsson joins the agency in the newly created role from Razorfish, where he was associate creative director.
At TBWA, Adolfsson will report to chairman and chief creative officer, Peter Souter. He will be responsible for building brands and focusing on enhancing strategic communications for clients such as, Adidas, Nissan, Four Seasons and Lidl.
He rejoins TBWA after a four-year absence, having left his previous position of art director in 2009 after a year in the role.
Prior to Razorfish, Swedish-born Adolfsson spent three years as a senior creative/art director for Crispin Porter & Bogusky in both London and Gothenburg, working on award winning digital campaigns for Diesel, Far Cry3 and Pringles. He has also worked at R/GA, Work Club and TribalDDB.
Adolfsson said: "When I spoke with Peter, it seemed like an easy decision to rejoin TBWA\London. The wealth of talent at the agency speaks for itself and I could not pass up this opportunity to work with the new influx of creative heavyweights."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014