Darren Khan leaves Bauer Media
Darren Khan, the commercial director and television sales director at Bauer Media, has left the company after 13 years.
Khan joined what was then Emap in 2000 to launch its six music channels. He was later promoted to also run radio sponsorship and promotions before becoming commercial director in 2011. He leaves without a job to go to.
Khan said: " I have had a very successful time at Bauer Media helping to take many media brands and advertisers on the transitional journey into new media channels, by connecting with their consumers in an authentic and credible way. I am now looking to capitalise on this valuable experience and am exploring a number of possible opportunities"
Khan started his career at Scottish Television and has also worked at Granada and Rapture Television.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs