Darren Khan leaves Bauer Media
Darren Khan, the commercial director and television sales director at Bauer Media, has left the company after 13 years.
Khan joined what was then Emap in 2000 to launch its six music channels. He was later promoted to also run radio sponsorship and promotions before becoming commercial director in 2011. He leaves without a job to go to.
Khan said: " I have had a very successful time at Bauer Media helping to take many media brands and advertisers on the transitional journey into new media channels, by connecting with their consumers in an authentic and credible way. I am now looking to capitalise on this valuable experience and am exploring a number of possible opportunities"
Khan started his career at Scottish Television and has also worked at Granada and Rapture Television.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Exciting Digital Project Management Vacancy Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits, City of London
- Studio/Production Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Interim Trade Marketing Manager PFJ £125 - £150 per day, London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office