Darren Khan leaves Bauer Media
Darren Khan, the commercial director and television sales director at Bauer Media, has left the company after 13 years.
Khan joined what was then Emap in 2000 to launch its six music channels. He was later promoted to also run radio sponsorship and promotions before becoming commercial director in 2011. He leaves without a job to go to.
Khan said: " I have had a very successful time at Bauer Media helping to take many media brands and advertisers on the transitional journey into new media channels, by connecting with their consumers in an authentic and credible way. I am now looking to capitalise on this valuable experience and am exploring a number of possible opportunities"
Khan started his career at Scottish Television and has also worked at Granada and Rapture Television.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3