Darren Khan leaves Bauer Media
Darren Khan, the commercial director and television sales director at Bauer Media, has left the company after 13 years.
Khan joined what was then Emap in 2000 to launch its six music channels. He was later promoted to also run radio sponsorship and promotions before becoming commercial director in 2011. He leaves without a job to go to.
Khan said: " I have had a very successful time at Bauer Media helping to take many media brands and advertisers on the transitional journey into new media channels, by connecting with their consumers in an authentic and credible way. I am now looking to capitalise on this valuable experience and am exploring a number of possible opportunities"
Khan started his career at Scottish Television and has also worked at Granada and Rapture Television.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne