Darren Khan leaves Bauer Media
Darren Khan, the commercial director and television sales director at Bauer Media, has left the company after 13 years.
Khan joined what was then Emap in 2000 to launch its six music channels. He was later promoted to also run radio sponsorship and promotions before becoming commercial director in 2011. He leaves without a job to go to.
Khan said: " I have had a very successful time at Bauer Media helping to take many media brands and advertisers on the transitional journey into new media channels, by connecting with their consumers in an authentic and credible way. I am now looking to capitalise on this valuable experience and am exploring a number of possible opportunities"
Khan started his career at Scottish Television and has also worked at Granada and Rapture Television.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Potential , London
- Marketing Manager, Luxury Travel/Events, W. London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT HANDLERS - WANTED - £25K TO £40K Stonor £25k to £40k, London & Home Counties
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad