DLKW Lowe hires Yossi Goldsmith to lead marketing
DLKW Lowe has hired Ingenuity's Yossi Goldsmith as its first marketing director.
Goldsmith takes responsibility for new business and brand reputation across the DLKW Lowe group of companies. She joins from the consultancy Ingenuity where she was client services and strategy director.
Prior to joining Ingenuity as client services director in November 2010, Goldsmith worked as an independent consultant and as a sponsorship coordinator at MTV Networks Europe.
Jamie Elliott, the managing director of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are delighted Yossi is joining us to spearhead the next phase of our evolution and growth. With great intelligence, energy and hunger she will be a real asset to the agency."
Goldsmith said: "There is a fantastic opportunity to grow the business and, with the management team 100% committed to capitalizing on it, I'm looking forward to bringing the focus and being the flag bearer to make it happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch