DLKW Lowe hires Yossi Goldsmith to lead marketing
DLKW Lowe has hired Ingenuity's Yossi Goldsmith as its first marketing director.
Goldsmith takes responsibility for new business and brand reputation across the DLKW Lowe group of companies. She joins from the consultancy Ingenuity where she was client services and strategy director.
Prior to joining Ingenuity as client services director in November 2010, Goldsmith worked as an independent consultant and as a sponsorship coordinator at MTV Networks Europe.
Jamie Elliott, the managing director of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are delighted Yossi is joining us to spearhead the next phase of our evolution and growth. With great intelligence, energy and hunger she will be a real asset to the agency."
Goldsmith said: "There is a fantastic opportunity to grow the business and, with the management team 100% committed to capitalizing on it, I'm looking forward to bringing the focus and being the flag bearer to make it happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB up to £30k + car, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London