DLKW Lowe hires Yossi Goldsmith to lead marketing
DLKW Lowe has hired Ingenuity's Yossi Goldsmith as its first marketing director.
Goldsmith takes responsibility for new business and brand reputation across the DLKW Lowe group of companies. She joins from the consultancy Ingenuity where she was client services and strategy director.
Prior to joining Ingenuity as client services director in November 2010, Goldsmith worked as an independent consultant and as a sponsorship coordinator at MTV Networks Europe.
Jamie Elliott, the managing director of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are delighted Yossi is joining us to spearhead the next phase of our evolution and growth. With great intelligence, energy and hunger she will be a real asset to the agency."
Goldsmith said: "There is a fantastic opportunity to grow the business and, with the management team 100% committed to capitalizing on it, I'm looking forward to bringing the focus and being the flag bearer to make it happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester