DLKW Lowe hires Yossi Goldsmith to lead marketing
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 May 2013 11:40AM
DLKW Lowe has hired Ingenuity's Yossi Goldsmith as its first marketing director.
Goldsmith takes responsibility for new business and brand reputation across the DLKW Lowe group of companies. She joins from the consultancy Ingenuity where she was client services and strategy director.
Prior to joining Ingenuity as client services director in November 2010, Goldsmith worked as an independent consultant and as a sponsorship coordinator at MTV Networks Europe.
Jamie Elliott, the managing director of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are delighted Yossi is joining us to spearhead the next phase of our evolution and growth. With great intelligence, energy and hunger she will be a real asset to the agency."
Goldsmith said: "There is a fantastic opportunity to grow the business and, with the management team 100% committed to capitalizing on it, I'm looking forward to bringing the focus and being the flag bearer to make it happen."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'