Havas Worldwide London brings in Leila Bartlam
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 May 2013 04:45PM
Havas Worldwide London has appointed Leila Bartlam, the managing director of Cut+Run and former head of TV at Adam & Eve, as its head of film.
Bartlam replaces Clare Donald, who is now head of operations at Google. She takes responsibility for all of the agency’s broadcast and film production, and reports to the chief executive, Russ Lidstone.
Bartlam left Adam & Eve last year, shortly after its merger with DDB, having worked on clients including John Lewis, Foster’s and Save the Children. She joined Cut+Run as managing director in July.
Lidstone said: "Film and film production are a strong part of our integrated creative offering and we are constantly looking for ways to strengthen them further.
"Leila has a great track record and industry reputation, having set up and run the TV department at Adam & Eve."
Havas Worldwide London is currently looking for an executive creative director following the departure of Mick Mahoney ahead of his move to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile