EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
EE has added Dare to its agency roster with a brief to work on its digital proposition, following a competitive pitch.
Dare will work with EE on developing and maintaining its digital properties, including its website and mobile interfaces. It is thought the brief could be extended to include social media.
The appointment follows a formal pitch process that began in January. It does not affect EE’s existing agency relationships with creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi, digital agency Poke or media agency MEC.
It is understood that the win represents a significant amount of business for the agency, which worked with EE rival Vodafone until late last year when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R added the digital business to its ad account.
An EE spokesman said: "We can confirm that EE have recently started working with Dare, who have been appointed to deliver a number of significant creative and innovative online programmes for us, to help evolve our digital brand and capabilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards