EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
EE has added Dare to its agency roster with a brief to work on its digital proposition, following a competitive pitch.
Dare will work with EE on developing and maintaining its digital properties, including its website and mobile interfaces. It is thought the brief could be extended to include social media.
The appointment follows a formal pitch process that began in January. It does not affect EE’s existing agency relationships with creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi, digital agency Poke or media agency MEC.
It is understood that the win represents a significant amount of business for the agency, which worked with EE rival Vodafone until late last year when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R added the digital business to its ad account.
An EE spokesman said: "We can confirm that EE have recently started working with Dare, who have been appointed to deliver a number of significant creative and innovative online programmes for us, to help evolve our digital brand and capabilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires