EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
EE has added Dare to its agency roster with a brief to work on its digital proposition, following a competitive pitch.
Dare will work with EE on developing and maintaining its digital properties, including its website and mobile interfaces. It is thought the brief could be extended to include social media.
The appointment follows a formal pitch process that began in January. It does not affect EE’s existing agency relationships with creative agency Saatchi & Saatchi, digital agency Poke or media agency MEC.
It is understood that the win represents a significant amount of business for the agency, which worked with EE rival Vodafone until late last year when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R added the digital business to its ad account.
An EE spokesman said: "We can confirm that EE have recently started working with Dare, who have been appointed to deliver a number of significant creative and innovative online programmes for us, to help evolve our digital brand and capabilities."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media