Hypernaked wins Danone Nations Cup brief
Hypernaked has picked up a brief from its existing client Danone to manage a digital campaign for the Danone Nations Cup 2013, an international football tournament for children.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It has been charged with building excitement around the campaign across social media in the run up to the world final at Wembley in September.
Hypernaked already works on all Danone dairy brands in the UK.
Monica Alonso Garcia, the marketing manager of the Danone Nations Cup, said: "Hypernaked have yet again demonstrated a key strategic understanding of our business and our company culture. Coupled with an innovative strategic and creative approach to the task we’re thrilled to have them on board."
The annual Danone Nations Cup involves 2.5 million children from 40 countries and its global ambassador is the former France and Real Madrid footballer Zinedine Zidane.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Design and Interactive Communications Michael Page Digital £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Events Coordinator, London, 6 Month FTC Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Central London
- Digital Design Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Product Manager - No1 Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham