Hypernaked wins Danone Nations Cup brief
Hypernaked has picked up a brief from its existing client Danone to manage a digital campaign for the Danone Nations Cup 2013, an international football tournament for children.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It has been charged with building excitement around the campaign across social media in the run up to the world final at Wembley in September.
Hypernaked already works on all Danone dairy brands in the UK.
Monica Alonso Garcia, the marketing manager of the Danone Nations Cup, said: "Hypernaked have yet again demonstrated a key strategic understanding of our business and our company culture. Coupled with an innovative strategic and creative approach to the task we’re thrilled to have them on board."
The annual Danone Nations Cup involves 2.5 million children from 40 countries and its global ambassador is the former France and Real Madrid footballer Zinedine Zidane.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Hunterlodge Advertising £25,000-£35,000 per annum plus profit share bonus scheme and benefits, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager (Client Direct Sales OOH) Lipton Fleming £24000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Car allowance , Berkshire
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review