Hypernaked wins Danone Nations Cup brief
Hypernaked has picked up a brief from its existing client Danone to manage a digital campaign for the Danone Nations Cup 2013, an international football tournament for children.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. It has been charged with building excitement around the campaign across social media in the run up to the world final at Wembley in September.
Hypernaked already works on all Danone dairy brands in the UK.
Monica Alonso Garcia, the marketing manager of the Danone Nations Cup, said: "Hypernaked have yet again demonstrated a key strategic understanding of our business and our company culture. Coupled with an innovative strategic and creative approach to the task we’re thrilled to have them on board."
The annual Danone Nations Cup involves 2.5 million children from 40 countries and its global ambassador is the former France and Real Madrid footballer Zinedine Zidane.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough