IPG ups forecast for UK adspend growth to 2.2%
Magna Global, Interpublic's trading and forecasting arm, has increased its forecast for growth in the UK ad market to 2.2 per cent.
According to figures from the parent group of UM and Initiative, the UK’s ad market will increase by 2.2 per cent year on year in 2013, fuelled by continued growth in digital and "another solid performance" in traditional media.
In its last set of forecasts in March, Magna retained its earlier prediction that the UK ad market would increase by 1.9 per cent year on year. The improvement to 2.2 per cent represents a 15.8 per cent increase.
In the UK, 39 per cent of all adspend is on a digital platform, which is the biggest share globally according to Magna.
Overall, Magna predicts global advertising revenues will grow by 3 per cent year on year to $525 billion (£334.80 billion) in 2013 and then increase by 6.1 per cent year on year in 2014.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Broadcast / Online Planning Manager -Leading Media Owner Aspire £45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile