IPG ups forecast for UK adspend growth to 2.2%
Magna Global, Interpublic's trading and forecasting arm, has increased its forecast for growth in the UK ad market to 2.2 per cent.
According to figures from the parent group of UM and Initiative, the UK’s ad market will increase by 2.2 per cent year on year in 2013, fuelled by continued growth in digital and "another solid performance" in traditional media.
In its last set of forecasts in March, Magna retained its earlier prediction that the UK ad market would increase by 1.9 per cent year on year. The improvement to 2.2 per cent represents a 15.8 per cent increase.
In the UK, 39 per cent of all adspend is on a digital platform, which is the biggest share globally according to Magna.
Overall, Magna predicts global advertising revenues will grow by 3 per cent year on year to $525 billion (£334.80 billion) in 2013 and then increase by 6.1 per cent year on year in 2014.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital / Interactive Designer (Leeds) The Little Black Book Agency £24000 - £36000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media