IPG ups forecast for UK adspend growth to 2.2%
Magna Global, Interpublic's trading and forecasting arm, has increased its forecast for growth in the UK ad market to 2.2 per cent.
According to figures from the parent group of UM and Initiative, the UK’s ad market will increase by 2.2 per cent year on year in 2013, fuelled by continued growth in digital and "another solid performance" in traditional media.
In its last set of forecasts in March, Magna retained its earlier prediction that the UK ad market would increase by 1.9 per cent year on year. The improvement to 2.2 per cent represents a 15.8 per cent increase.
In the UK, 39 per cent of all adspend is on a digital platform, which is the biggest share globally according to Magna.
Overall, Magna predicts global advertising revenues will grow by 3 per cent year on year to $525 billion (£334.80 billion) in 2013 and then increase by 6.1 per cent year on year in 2014.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure