Mindshare promotes Paul Rowlinson to chief operating officer
Mindshare has promoted Paul Rowlinson to chief operating officer as part of an ongoing restructure of the business.
Rowlinson has been head of the media investments team at Mindshare for the past three years, responsible for integrated advertising campaigns across all media and platforms.
Rowlinson is tasked with helping to lead the WPP agency as it continues to evolve its offering, and support chief executive Mark Creighton. His promotion follows last month's exit of of regional leader and UK chairman, Jed Glanvill, after 14 years.
Rowlinson has been with Mindshare since 2004, prior to which he was group account director at Starcom Motive and also worked for Leo Burnett.
Last month, Mindshare announced a restructure its European operations, splitting the region into two groups, led by Helen McRae and Christof Baron in new roles as joint chief executive across EMEA.
McRae, currently chief operating officer, Europe at Mindshare, will oversee UK and Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, the Nordics and South Africa as joint CEO EMEA.
Baron, currently the chief executive of Mindshare Germany and regional leader for DACH and CEE, will expand his regional remit to include the Ukraine, Italy, Turkey and the Middle East as joint CEO EMEA.
Elsewhere, Ton Schoonderbeek, chief executive of Mindshare Benelux and regional Leader for the Nordics, will have an increased remit to focus on new business and talent development globally.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated