Publicis Chemistry hires Curr and Richards
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 10:14AM
Publicis Chemistry has boosted its planning department with two senior hires, Sharon Curr and Toby Richards.
Curr and Richards both join the agency as planning directors. Curr joins from Rapp, where she was the planning partner, and Richards, a retail marketing specialist, from Chris Wall Creative, where he was the strategy director.
Both will report to Kevin Allen, the chief strategy officer at Publicis Chemistry. He joined the agency in March from Gyro, where he was the global head of planning.
The appointments follow Publicis Chemistry’s recent capture of the Royal Mail direct marketing account. In May, Allen made his first senior hiring with the appointment of Mark Lindridge from TMW as the agency’s first head of marketing effectiveness.
Allen said: "We’re changing the model to make it as easy as possible for clients to justify the investments they make in our ideas. Sharon and Toby share the rare ability to see equally through the eyes of clients and their customers and identify opportunities to create ideas that work for both."
Curr worked on the Virgin Media business at Rapp and previously spent time at agencies including Targetbase Claydon Heeley and Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. Richards has also worked at Cubo Shopper and Starcom MediaVest Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough