Creative agencies need to 'reduce the amount of ideas', says Bonner
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 12:25PM
This month, Campaign's Talking Inspiration series talks to Daniel Bonner, the global chief creative officer of digital agency Razorfish, about creativity, "the idea" and telephones.
In the interview with Marc Nohr, the chief executive of Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Bonner reveals he is not a fan of the telephone or video calls, claiming "you can't achieve creative excellence over the telephone or on Skype".
Bonner also admits that, in the creative industries, "pieces of magic get drowned out by everyone's ambition to do something big and spectacular".
The full Talking Inspiration interview will appear in the Campaign iPad app this week.
For past instalments from the Talking Inspiration series, including interviews with Rory Sutherland and Peter Bazalgette, head to the Talking Inspiration page on the Campaign website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- Planner, Great London B2B Agency Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire