Creative agencies need to 'reduce the amount of ideas', says Bonner
This month, Campaign's Talking Inspiration series talks to Daniel Bonner, the global chief creative officer of digital agency Razorfish, about creativity, "the idea" and telephones.
In the interview with Marc Nohr, the chief executive of Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Bonner reveals he is not a fan of the telephone or video calls, claiming "you can't achieve creative excellence over the telephone or on Skype".
Bonner also admits that, in the creative industries, "pieces of magic get drowned out by everyone's ambition to do something big and spectacular".
The full Talking Inspiration interview will appear in the Campaign iPad app this week.
For past instalments from the Talking Inspiration series, including interviews with Rory Sutherland and Peter Bazalgette, head to the Talking Inspiration page on the Campaign website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire