Creative agencies need to 'reduce the amount of ideas', says Bonner
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 12:25PM
This month, Campaign's Talking Inspiration series talks to Daniel Bonner, the global chief creative officer of digital agency Razorfish, about creativity, "the idea" and telephones.
In the interview with Marc Nohr, the chief executive of Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Bonner reveals he is not a fan of the telephone or video calls, claiming "you can't achieve creative excellence over the telephone or on Skype".
Bonner also admits that, in the creative industries, "pieces of magic get drowned out by everyone's ambition to do something big and spectacular".
The full Talking Inspiration interview will appear in the Campaign iPad app this week.
For past instalments from the Talking Inspiration series, including interviews with Rory Sutherland and Peter Bazalgette, head to the Talking Inspiration page on the Campaign website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Senior Manager Loyalty Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Account Manager: Ecommerce Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Stockport
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital