Creative agencies need to 'reduce the amount of ideas', says Bonner
This month, Campaign's Talking Inspiration series talks to Daniel Bonner, the global chief creative officer of digital agency Razorfish, about creativity, "the idea" and telephones.
In the interview with Marc Nohr, the chief executive of Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Bonner reveals he is not a fan of the telephone or video calls, claiming "you can't achieve creative excellence over the telephone or on Skype".
Bonner also admits that, in the creative industries, "pieces of magic get drowned out by everyone's ambition to do something big and spectacular".
The full Talking Inspiration interview will appear in the Campaign iPad app this week.
For past instalments from the Talking Inspiration series, including interviews with Rory Sutherland and Peter Bazalgette, head to the Talking Inspiration page on the Campaign website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Social Media Account Manager - London agency Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits!, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push