ZenithOptimedia promotes Nicole Pruesse
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 July 2013 11:53AM
ZenithOptimedia has elevated Nicole Pruesse, its chairman of VivaKi DACH, to the new role of chief executive of Northern, Central and Eastern Europe.
Pruesse will take on responsibility for the 21 markets served by ZenithOptimedia in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), as well as Russia and the Netherlands. Previously, these markets were managed on a local market level.
She will also retain her DACH chairman role at VivaKi, Publicis Groupe's central media services operation. This includes responsibility for the agencies in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden).
Pruesse’s expanded remit involves working with chief executives at a market level, to drive business growth, share best practices and ensure markets take advantage of technological advances.
The media network said it is aiming to drive business growth and enhance its range of communications services across the region.
Based in Germany, Pruesse will report directly to Steve King, the worldwide chief executive of ZenithOptimedia.
King said: "Nicole has done a fantastic job leading ZenithOptimedia across DACH and the Nordics, and our markets across CEE and in Russia and the Netherlands will now benefit from her inspirational leadership.
"The Northern, Central and Eastern Europe region contains some of the most important markets for the network and we are looking forward to seeing even greater growth across these countries."
Pruesse said she now has responsibility for "some of the fastest growing markets in the region".
She continued: "Over the past few years, we have seen how the markets across DACH and the Nordics have benefited from the development of central services and the sharing of best practices, and I am looking forward to working with the fantastic market CEOs across CEE, Russia and the Netherlands to help drive ROI for clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show