British Airways reviews global creative
By Maisie McCabe and Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 09:30AM
British Airways has confirmed it is reviewing its global creative requirements, including its ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and direct agency OgilvyOne.
It is understood that agencies received an RFI last night, which includes all creative services such as experiential and events alongside advertising and direct marketing.
A spokeswoman from BA said: "Some of our larger agency contracts, which we have been in relationships with for many years, are up for renewal early next year. The market place has changed considerably in that time, so we are looking to review the model."
Oystercatchers has recently reviewed BA's relationship with BBH and OgilvyOne, including the current contracts that finish at the end of March 2014, using its proprietary evaluation methodology.
BBH won the global creative advertising account for BA in 2005 from M&C Saatchi, when the business was valued at £60 million. OgilvyOne picked up the global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity in 2008 and added the digital account to its business in 2012.
Spokespeople for BBH and OgilvyOne declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart