British Airways reviews global creative
By Maisie McCabe and Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 09:30AM
British Airways has confirmed it is reviewing its global creative requirements, including its ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and direct agency OgilvyOne.
It is understood that agencies received an RFI last night, which includes all creative services such as experiential and events alongside advertising and direct marketing.
A spokeswoman from BA said: "Some of our larger agency contracts, which we have been in relationships with for many years, are up for renewal early next year. The market place has changed considerably in that time, so we are looking to review the model."
Oystercatchers has recently reviewed BA's relationship with BBH and OgilvyOne, including the current contracts that finish at the end of March 2014, using its proprietary evaluation methodology.
BBH won the global creative advertising account for BA in 2005 from M&C Saatchi, when the business was valued at £60 million. OgilvyOne picked up the global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity in 2008 and added the digital account to its business in 2012.
Spokespeople for BBH and OgilvyOne declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'